Sunday, October 14, 2007

UNDYING LOVE

Here's my wife & I's Halloween Party invitation, which is also doubling for my Jelly of the Month blog entry. I drew the pic & my wife did the rest.

4 comments:

Michael Borkowski said...

Friggin' awesome! Except for the hand. What is up with that HAND!? I mean, DAMN! Is it made out of paper?! That hand needs to work out! But, really it is an awesome drawing. Don't think it isn't awesome because it is. It's just that hand. JEEZIS! But seriously, it's amazing. You are a great artist. You just suck at drawing hands.

JEFF ALLEN said...

Now I know how it tastes!

Anonymous said...

Is this you? the guy zombie of course.

how's the new kid coming along?

Jenn

JEFF ALLEN said...

Hey Jenn! The baby's growin' & kickin' like crazy. She's gonna be a soccer player! How goes it with you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...