Groovy - I went down to ComicCon myself. Huge, overwhelming crowds, but at least I got into the Ray Bradbury/Ray Harryhausen speech.
I didn't get to see that panel. Just saw Kevin Smith do his stand-up routine. How about all that B.O.? Too many people. Next year's just gonna get worse.
By the way...when the fuck is Ray Harryhausen gonna wake up and realize he's dead & gay-married to Ray Bradbury?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Groovy - I went down to ComicCon myself. Huge, overwhelming crowds, but at least I got into the Ray Bradbury/Ray Harryhausen speech.
I didn't get to see that panel. Just saw Kevin Smith do his stand-up routine. How about all that B.O.? Too many people. Next year's just gonna get worse.
By the way...when the fuck is Ray Harryhausen gonna wake up and realize he's dead & gay-married to Ray Bradbury?
Post a Comment